West Hollywood Criminal Defense Attorney: Overview
Between the clubs, mansions, and event centers, many drug charges happen in West Hollywood. The severity of these charges ranges from infractions to major felonies depending on the type of drug, the amount, and the situation behind the charge.
We’ve put together an information center to help you better understand the charges you or a loved one may be facing. It includes overviews, potential penalties, and other questions you may have.
If you are currently being faced with a drug related charge, then we urge you to contact us at 323-655-5700 as soon as possible. Drug charges are often complex, but an experienced LA criminal defense attorney can help you mount a successful defense.Further Information on Drug Crime in West Hollywood
- Cocaine Possession in West Hollywood
- Crack Cocaine Possession in West Hollywood
- MDMA, Molly, and Ecstasy Charges in West Hollywood
- Possession of Methamphetamine in West Hollywood
- Synthetic Marijuana in West Hollywood
- Fentanyl Possession in West Hollywood
- Psilocybin Mushrooms (Shrooms) Possession in West Hollywood
- Possession of Marijuana/Cannabis with intent to sell in West Hollywood
- Cultivating Marijuana in West Hollywood
- Selling Marijuana in West Hollywood
We have an extensive library full of information on drug related charges, including many topics not covered here. It can be found here.Domestic Violence Charges in West Hollywood
Domestic Violence contains a large range of crimes under its umbrella and carries potential consequences which are very serious, including the permanent loss of certain rights. In West Hollywood, domestic violence is a somewhat common crime.
Below we’ve compiled information to help you understand the nature of domestic violence charges and their potential repercussions.
If you are currently being charged with domestic violence, we urge you to contact us immediately at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case. With over 20 years of experience and a proven track record, our team here will help you mount a defense against your domestic violence charges. Contact us as soon as possible.Further Information on Domestic Violence Charges in West Hollywood
- Child Endangerment Charges in West Hollywood
- Restraining Orders in West Hollywood
- What Happens if I Violate a Restraining Order in West Hollywood?
- Felony vs Misdemeanor Domestic Violence Explained
- Stalking Laws in West Hollywood
- How Does a Domestic Violence Charge Affect my Immigration Status?
To see other topics related to domestic violence and its penalties, see here.DWI/DUI Offenses in West Hollywood
With the nature of West Hollywood comes a lot of DUI/DWI charges and arrests on those coming home from the various parties and bars. Those being faced with these charges may not recognize how seriously they could affect their life.
To help with this, we’ve put together some information on DUI/DWI charges and their effects in order to aid you in understanding the charges you may be faced with.
Because of the serious nature of DUI/DWI offenses and their potential consequences, an experienced LA criminal defense attorney like William S. Kroger should be there to help you defend yourself. Contact us today at no obligation so we can begin preparing your defense.Further Information on DUI/DWI Charges in West Hollywood
- DUI with BAC Over .08 in West Hollywood
- Underage DUI in West Hollywood (including with a BAC over .05)
- Driving While Addicted to a Drug in West Hollywood
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs in West Hollywood
- DUI with Prescription Drugs in West Hollywood
- DUI with a Child Passenger in West Hollywood
- DUI with an Injury in West Hollywood
- DUI with a CDL in West Hollywood
- Ridesharing and DUI in West Hollywood
- Drinking Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle in West Hollywood
- Hit and Run DUI in West Hollywood
We have more information regarding DUI and DWI charges than can be listed here. Please see our related directory for further information.Gun Related Crime in West Hollywood
Gun related charges are very serious and are often paired with other charges. Whether it be as simple as brandishing a gun or a case of violent assault, the penalties can be extremely serious. In West Hollywood, a simple bar fight could lead to those involved having their rights revoked for the rest of their lifetime.
In order to help understand gun related charges, look at the information center below. We talk about different types of gun crime, how they affect you, and other questions you may have.
However, if you are currently being charged with a gun related crime, contact us at 323-655-5700 as soon as possible. We are your best option for a successful defense. The sooner you reach out, the sooner we can begin preparing your defense.Further Information on Firearm and Weapon Related Charges in West Hollywood
- Possessing While Armed in West Hollywood
- Negligent Discharge of a Firearm in West Hollywood
- Penalties for Carrying a Concealed Firearm Without a Permit in West Hollywood
- Charges for Illegal Sale of Firearms in West Hollywood
- How Do Felony Convictions Affect Gun Rights?
- Does Reducing a Felony to a Misdemeanor Allow Gun Rights to be Reinstated?
If you can’t find the information you are looking for here, see our larger gun crime directory.Theft in West Hollywood
With all of the antique stores, boutiques, and other retail outlets in West Hollywood, theft is a common crime. It could range from simple petty theft all the way to a grand theft of thousands of dollars’ worth of merchandise or property.
We’ve put together information below in order to help you learn the difference between the different types of theft, what their penalties are, and other questions you might have.
If you are currently being charged with theft of any kind in West Hollywood, then reach out to us at 323-655-5700 in order to discuss the details of your case for free. With over 20 years of experience, William S. Kroger and the rest of our trusted legal team has the experience you need to defend you against theft charges in West Hollywood.Further Information on Theft Charges in West Hollywood
- Robbery Charges in West Hollywood
- Carjacking Charges and Penalties in West Hollywood
- Grand Theft and Petty Theft in West Hollywood
- Looting Charges in West Hollywood
- Shoplifting Charges in West Hollywood
For more information, see our directory on theft charges.Other Crimes and Penalties in West Hollywood
Below are several other miscellaneous charges and topics which are not covered above. If you cannot find what you are looking for on this page, please refer to the “Practice Areas” sidebar or use the search tool above.
However, if you are currently facing criminal charges in West Hollywood, or anywhere else in LA, contact us immediately at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss your case. William Kroger has decades of experience as a trusted LA criminal defense attorney.
With over 20 years of experience and a proven track record, William Kroger and the rest of our legal team here can help you make a successful defense.
Contact us as soon as possible so we can discuss your case and how we can help.Miscellaneous Charges and Crimes in West Hollywood
- Driving Without a Valid License in West Hollywood
- Probation Violations in West Hollywood
- Elder Abuse Charges in West Hollywood
- Kidnapping Charges in West Hollywood
- Hit and Run Charges in West Hollywood
- Penalties for Selling, Giving, or Providing Alcohol to Minors in West Hollywood
- Charges for Evading Arrest in West Hollywood
- Penalties for Street Racing in West Hollywood
- Illegal Gambling Charges in West Hollywood
- Penalties for Cruelty to Animals in West Hollywood
- Police Misconduct in A Criminal Case