Beverly Hills Criminal Defense Attorney: Overview
In Beverly Hills, theft could be as simple as stealing a candy bar from the gas station to theft of thousands of dollars of merchandise from a Gucci store. Many thefts occur in Beverly Hills because of the abundance of retail stores carrying high-value items. Being charged with shoplifting or any other type of theft in Beverly Hills can carry a broad range of penalties, including a potential felony charge.
Below, we’ve put together some information to help you understand what constitutes theft, what the penalties are, and other questions you may have about theft in Beverly Hills.
If you are currently being charged with theft of any kind in Beverly Hills, you should call our office at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss your case. William Kroger is an experienced LA criminal defense attorney and our legal team here has a proven track record for defending theft charges in Los Angeles.Further Information on Theft Charges in Beverly Hills
- Robbery Charges in Beverly Hills
- Carjacking Charges and Penalties in Beverly Hills
- Grand Theft and Petty Theft in Beverly Hills
- Looting Charges in Beverly Hills
- Shoplifting Charges in Beverly Hills
For more information, see our directory on theft charges.Drugs and Drug Use in Beverly Hills
Drug crime forms a sizeable portion of all the criminal charges that come from Beverly Hills. Whether that be party drugs like molly, marijuana, cocaine, or even heroin, all of them could potentially land you with charges ranging from minor misdemeanors to major felonies.
We’ve put together some information in order to help you understand the drug charges you may be faced with, potential penalties, and other questions you might have about drug crimes in Beverly Hills.
Drug crime cases are often complicated, and you need a good Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer to help you mount a successful defense.Contact us as soon as possible at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss your case and how we can help.Further Information on Drug Crime in Beverly Hills
- Cocaine Possession in Beverly Hills
- Crack Cocaine Possession in Beverly Hills
- MDMA, Molly, and Ecstasy Charges in Beverly Hills
- Possession of Methamphetamine in Beverly Hills
- Synthetic Marijuana in Beverly Hills
- Fentanyl Possession in Beverly Hills
- Psilocybin Mushrooms (Shrooms) Possession in Beverly Hills
- Possession of Marijuana/Cannabis with intent to sell in Beverly Hills
- Cultivating Marijuana in Beverly Hills
- Selling Marijuana in Beverly Hills
We have an extensive library full of information on drug related charges, including many topics not covered here. It can be found here.Domestic Violence in Beverly Hills
Domestic Violence is a crime taken very seriously in California, and Beverly Hills is no different. There is a large range of crimes included under the umbrella of domestic violence. In order to help you better understand the charges you may be facing, we’ve put together a list of helpful information and common questions below.
Because of the complexity of domestic violence cases, you need an experienced and proven LA criminal defense attorney to help.
If you are being charged with domestic violence in Beverly Hills or anywhere else in LA, call us today at 323-655-5700 to set up a free consultation to review the details of your case.Further Information on Domestic Violence Charges in Beverly Hills
- Child Endangerment Charges in Beverly Hills
- Restraining Orders in Beverly Hills
- What Happens if I Violate a Restraining Order in Beverly Hills?
- Felony vs Misdemeanor Domestic Violence Explained
- Stalking Laws in Beverly Hills
To see other topics related to domestic violence and its penalties, see here.DUI and DWI Offenses in Beverly Hills
Being convicted of a DUI or DWI charge has a large impact on the rest of your life. DWI/DUI cases in Beverly Hills are common, and many people are caught on their way home on weekend evenings from all the bars and clubs.
To help you understand domestic violence charges, we’ve put together an information center. It contains overviews, explanations, and answers to frequently asked questions.
If you are currently being charged with DUI or DWI, then contact us at 323-655-5700 immediately to discuss the details of your case. The sooner you contact us, the better chance we have at preparing a successful defense.Further Information on DUI/DWI Charges in Beverly Hills
- DUI with BAC Over .08 in Beverly Hills
- Underage DUI in Beverly Hills (including with a BAC over .05)
- Driving While Addicted to a Drug in Beverly Hills
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs in Beverly Hills
- DUI with Prescription Drugs in Beverly Hills
- DUI with a Child Passenger in Beverly Hills
- DUI with an Injury in Beverly Hills
- DUI with a CDL in Beverly Hills
- Ridesharing and DUI in Beverly Hills
- Drinking Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle in Beverly Hills
- Hit and Run DUI in Beverly Hills
We have more information regarding DUI and DWI charges than can be listed here. Please see our related directory for further information.Gun Crime in Beverly Hills
Gun Crime in Beverly Hills is taken extremely seriously. Being convicted of a gun related charge, even if it is just a misdemeanor, can have lifelong effects.
Because of this, we’ve put together an information center about gun crime in Beverly Hills to help you navigate and understand the charges you or a loved one are facing.
However, due to the serious nature of gun related charges, we urge you to reach out to us so we can set up a free consultation to discuss the details of your case. Contact us at 323-655-5700 as soon as possible so we can begin preparing your defense.Further Information on Firearm and Weapon Related Charges in Beverly Hills
- Possessing While Armed in Beverly Hills
- Negligent Discharge of a Firearm in Beverly Hills
- Penalties for Carrying a Concealed Firearm Without a Permit in Beverly Hills
- Charges for Illegal Sale of Firearms in Beverly Hills
- How Do Felony Convictions Affect Gun Rights?
- Does Reducing a Felony to a Misdemeanor Allow Gun Rights to be Reinstated?
If you can’t find the information you are looking for here, see our larger gun crime directory.Other Crimes and Penalties in Beverly Hills
Below are several other miscellaneous charges and topics which are not covered above. If you cannot find what you are looking for on this page, please refer to the “Practice Areas” sidebar or use the search tool above.
If you are currently facing criminal charges in Beverly Hills, or anywhere else in LA, contact us immediately at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss your case. William Kroger has decades of experience as a trusted LA criminal defense attorney.
With over 20 years of experience and a proven track record, William Kroger and the rest of our legal team here can help you make a successful defense.
Contact us as soon as possible so we can discuss your case and how we can help.Miscellaneous Charges and Crimes in Beverly Hills
- Driving Without a Valid License in Beverly Hills
- Probation Violations in Beverly Hills
- Elder Abuse Charges in Beverly Hills
- Kidnapping Charges in Beverly Hills
- Hit and Run Charges in Beverly Hills
- Penalties for Selling, Giving, or Providing Alcohol to Minors in Beverly Hills
- Charges for Evading Arrest in Beverly Hills
- Penalties for Street Racing in Beverly Hills
- Illegal Gambling Charges in Beverly Hills
- Penalties for Cruelty to Animals in Beverly Hills
- Police Misconduct in A Criminal Case