Culver City Criminal Defense Attorney: Overview
Domestic Violence is a common crime in Culver City, and some of the potential consequences include a permanent loss of rights. California takes domestic violence very seriously, and Culver City is no exception.
Because Domestic Violence is a term which can include many different facets, we’ve put together some information to help you understand the details of domestic violence and the charges you or a loved one may be facing.
However, if you are currently being faced with a domestic violence charge, then call us immediately at 323-655-5700 in order to receive a free consultation about your case. The serious nature of the potential consequences means you should have a trusted and experienced Los Angeles criminal defense attorney to defend you against domestic violence charges in Culver City.Further Information on Domestic Violence Charges in Culver City
- Child Endangerment Charges in Culver City
- Restraining Orders in Culver City
- What Happens if I Violate a Restraining Order in Culver City?
- Felony vs Misdemeanor Domestic Violence Explained
- Stalking Laws in Culver City
To see other topics related to domestic violence and its penalties, see here.Drug Crime in Culver City
Drug related charges are common crimes in Culver City and their penalties can be wide ranging. Whether you are being faced with a minor infraction or a major felony, you should know the details of your charge and what penalties you could face.
To help, we’ve compiled information which can help you to better understand drug related charges.
Drug related cases are often very complex and you need an experienced Los Angeles criminal defense attorney to help you navigate your defense.Contact us today at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss your case.Further Information on Drug Crime in Culver City
- Cocaine Possession in Culver City
- Crack Cocaine Possession in Culver City
- MDMA, Molly, and Ecstasy Charges in Culver City
- Possession of Methamphetamine in Culver City
- Synthetic Marijuana in Culver City
- Fentanyl Possession in Culver City
- Psilocybin Mushrooms (Shrooms) Possession in Culver City
- Possession of Marijuana/Cannabis with intent to sell in Culver City
- Cultivating Marijuana in Culver City
- Selling Marijuana in Culver City
We have an extensive library full of information on drug related charges, including many topics not covered here. It can be found here.DUI and DWI Offenses in Culver City
Driving drunk, or otherwise intoxicated, in Culver City could land you with a serious DUI or DWI charge. These are common in Culver City, especially for those returning from a late night at a bar or club.
DUI/DWI charges can have serious penalties, and in order to help you understand these charges and their penalties we’ve put together an information center below.
If you are currently being charged with a DUI/DWI charge in Culver City, it’s important that you contact us at 323-655-5700 as soon as possible. Contact us today for a free consultation so we can begin preparing your defense.Further Information on DUI/DWI Charges in Culver City
- DUI with BAC Over .08 in Culver City
- Underage DUI in Culver City (including with a BAC over .05)
- Driving While Addicted to a Drug in Culver City
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs in Culver City
- DUI with Prescription Drugs in Culver City
- DUI with a Child Passenger in Culver City
- DUI with an Injury in Culver City
- DUI with a CDL in Culver City
- Ridesharing and DUI in Culver City
- Drinking Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle in Culver City
- Hit and Run DUI in Culver City
We have more information regarding DUI and DWI charges than can be listed here. Please see our related directory for further information.Theft in Culver City
Whether it be a minor theft of some goods from a grocery store or a grand theft from one of the many major companies in the area, theft charges in Culver City cover a large area of crime. However, the differences between the types of theft, what qualifies for a grand theft charge, and other details can be hard to understand.
We’ve put together information below to help you better understand the theft charge you or a loved one may be facing.
Theft can range from a minor misdemeanor to a major felony, and it’s important to have a trusted and experienced LA criminal defense attorney on your side to defend against any theft charges in Culver City. Contact us today at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case and how we can help.Further Information on Theft Charges in Culver City
- Robbery Charges in Culver City
- Carjacking Charges and Penalties in Culver City
- Grand Theft and Petty Theft in Culver City
- Looting Charges in Culver City
- Shoplifting Charges in Culver City
For more information, see our directory on theft charges.Gun Crime in Culver City
Gun crime in Culver City could be just concealing a firearm without a permit or it could be something as serious as armed robbery. Gun related charges have a broad range, and they and their penalties in Culver City and elsewhere in LA can be difficult to parse.
To help you, we have information below on the different types of gun crime, their penalties, and other questions you may have about gun crime in Culver City.
Because of the serious nature of gun related charges, you should contact us as soon as possible at 323-655-5700 if you are being faced with a gun related criminal charge. Trusted Los Angeles criminal defense attorney William S. Kroger and the rest of our legal team here are your best option for a successful defense.Further Information on Firearm and Weapon Related Charges in Culver City
- Possessing While Armed in Culver City
- Negligent Discharge of a Firearm in Culver City
- Penalties for Carrying a Concealed Firearm Without a Permit in Culver City
- Charges for Illegal Sale of Firearms in Culver City
- How Do Felony Convictions Affect Gun Rights?
- Does Reducing a Felony to a Misdemeanor Allow Gun Rights to be Reinstated?
If you can’t find the information you are looking for here, see our larger gun crime directory.Other Crimes and Penalties in Culver City
Below are several other miscellaneous charges and topics which are not covered above. If you cannot find what you are looking for on this page, please refer to the “Practice Areas” sidebar or use the search tool above.
However, if you are currently facing criminal charges in Culver City, or anywhere else in LA, contact us immediately at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss your case. William Kroger has decades of experience as a trusted LA criminal defense attorney.
With over 20 years of experience and a proven track record, William Kroger and the rest of our legal team here can help you make a successful defense.
Contact us as soon as possible so we can discuss your case and how we can help.Miscellaneous Charges and Crimes in Culver City
- Driving Without a Valid License in Culver City
- Probation Violations in Culver City
- Elder Abuse Charges in Culver City
- Kidnapping Charges in Culver City
- Hit and Run Charges in Culver City
- Penalties for Selling, Giving, or Providing Alcohol to Minors in Culver City
- Charges for Evading Arrest in Culver City
- Penalties for Street Racing in Culver City
- Illegal Gambling Charges in Culver City
- Penalties for Cruelty to Animals in Culver City
- Police Misconduct in A Criminal Case