Burbank Criminal Defense Attorney: Overview
While Burbank may have fewer drug related charges than close by areas, such as Glendale, they do still occur with some frequency. The charges are mostly misdemeanors with a handful of felony arrests in Burbank. The charges and penalties range depending on the type of drug, amount, and whether or not there was intent to sell.
To help you better understand the drug related charges in Burbank you may be facing, we’ve put together an information center which details many different types and severities of drug charges.
However, if you are currently facing a drug related charge in Burbank, or anywhere else in LA, then you should contact us immediately at 323-655-5700 or right here online. We offer a free consultation to discuss the details of your case and how we can help.Further Information on Drug Crime in Burbank
- Cocaine Possession in Burbank
- Crack Cocaine Possession in Burbank
- MDMA, Molly, and Ecstasy Charges in Burbank
- Possession of Methamphetamine in Burbank
- Synthetic Marijuana in Burbank
- Fentanyl Possession in Burbank
- Psilocybin Mushrooms (Shrooms) Possession in Burbank
- Possession of Marijuana/Cannabis with intent to sell in Burbank
- Cultivating Marijuana in Burbank
- Selling Marijuana in Burbank
We have an extensive library full of information on drug related charges, including many topics not covered here. It can be found here.Domestic Violence Charges in Burbank
Domestic violence cases appear in every city in the nation. Whether it be assault against a spouse, child, or loved one, a domestic violence conviction can have permanent, serious effects on person’s life. In fact, there are many things which you may not have even known constitute domestic violence.
We have collected a bank of information relating to domestic violence charges which you can see below. It can help you better understand the charge you or a loved one might be facing.
If you are currently facing a domestic violence charge, however, then we urge you to get in touch with us as soon as possible. Contact us at 323-655-5700 or right here online for a free consultation so we can talk about the details of your case.Further Information on Domestic Violence Charges in Burbank
- Child Endangerment Charges in Burbank
- Restraining Orders in Burbank
- What Happens if I Violate a Restraining Order in Burbank?
- Felony vs Misdemeanor Domestic Violence Explained
- Stalking Laws in Burbank
To see other topics related to domestic violence and its penalties, see here.DUI/DWI Offenses in Burbank
With Burbank being the center of the west coast media industry, there is no shortage of clubs, bars, and parties happening after hours. Unfortunately, this also comes with a large number of DUI and DWI charges. Many people don’t fully understand how these charges can permanently alter their life.
To help better understand the severity and consequences of a potential DUI/DWI charge in Burbank, or anywhere in LA, refer to the information center we’ve put together below.
If you are facing a DUI charge right now, contact us immediately. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can leverage our decades of experience to help you prepare a successful defense. Call 323-655-5700, or contact us online, as soon as possible for a free consultation.Further Information on DUI/DWI Charges in Burbank
- DUI with BAC Over .08 in Burbank
- Underage DUI in Burbank (including with a BAC over .05)
- Driving While Addicted to a Drug in Burbank
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs in Burbank
- DUI with Prescription Drugs in Burbank
- DUI with a Child Passenger in Burbank
- DUI with an Injury in Burbank
- DUI with a CDL in Burbank
- Ridesharing and DUI in Burbank
- Drinking Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle in Burbank
- Hit and Run DUI in Burbank
We have more information regarding DUI and DWI charges than can be listed here. Please see our related directory for further information.Gun Related Crime in Burbank
Any gun related charge in Burbank, or anywhere in LA, carries the potential for serious and often permanent penalties. Brandishing a firearm, concealing it illegally, or even just having it on your person while committing another crime could net you a gun related charge.
In order to help you better understand the charges and their consequences, we’ve put together a database of information below.
Firearm related convictions carry very serious penalties, and if you are currently facing one then we advise you to get in touch with us as soon as possible. Call 323-655-5700 or contact us online so we can discuss your case for free.Further Information on Firearm and Weapon Related Charges in Burbank
- Possessing While Armed in Burbank
- Negligent Discharge of a Firearm in Burbank
- Penalties for Carrying a Concealed Firearm Without a Permit in Burbank
- Charges for Illegal Sale of Firearms in Burbank
- How Do Felony Convictions Affect Gun Rights?
- Does Reducing a Felony to a Misdemeanor Allow Gun Rights to be Reinstated?
If you can’t find the information you are looking for here, see our larger gun crime directory.Theft in Burbank
Theft is the most common charge in Burbank. Whether it’s a simple shoplifting charge or something greater, like grand theft or embezzlement of funds, there is a large number of factors that go into a successful defense against a theft charge.
Since there are many different types and severities of theft, we’ve compiled information below which can help you understand any charges you could be facing.
Theft charges can range from misdemeanors to felonies, and it’s important to have a trusted and experienced LA criminal defense attorney like William Kroger on your side. Contact us at 323-655-5700 or online in order to get a free consultation about your case.Further Information on Theft Charges in Burbank
- Robbery Charges in Burbank
- Carjacking Charges and Penalties in Burbank
- Grand Theft and Petty Theft in Burbank
- Looting Charges in Burbank
- Shoplifting Charges in Burbank
For more information, see our directory on theft charges.Other Crimes and Penalties in Burbank
Below are several other miscellaneous charges and topics which are not covered above. If you cannot find what you are looking for on this page, please refer to the “Practice Areas” sidebar or use the search tool above.
However, if you are currently facing criminal charges in Burbank, or anywhere else in LA, contact us immediately at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss your case. William Kroger has decades of experience as a trusted LA criminal defense attorney.
With over 20 years of experience and a proven track record, William Kroger and the rest of our legal team here can help you make a successful defense.
Contact us as soon as possible so we can discuss your case and how we can help.Miscellaneous Charges and Crimes in Burbank
- Driving Without a Valid License in Burbank
- Probation Violations in Burbank
- Elder Abuse Charges in Burbank
- Kidnapping Charges in Burbank
- Hit and Run Charges in Burbank
- Penalties for Selling, Giving, or Providing Alcohol to Minors in Burbank
- Charges for Evading Arrest in Burbank
- Penalties for Street Racing in Burbank
- Illegal Gambling Charges in Burbank
- Penalties for Cruelty to Animals in Burbank
- Police Misconduct in A Criminal Case