Inglewood Criminal Defense Attorney: Overview
Gun related crime in Inglewood can land those charged with serious potential consequences. Whether it be brandishing, illegally carrying a concealed firearm, or use of a firearm alongside another crime, it’s important to understand all the charges and penalties associated.
To help with this, we have information below on the different types of gun related charges and their penalties.
However, if you are currently being charged with a firearm related crime, it’s important that you contact us immediately at 323-655-5700. William S. Kroger and the rest of our legal team here have a proven track record for defending against firearm related charges, and we are your best option for mounting a successful defense.Further Information on Firearm and Weapon Related Charges in Inglewood
- Possessing While Armed in Inglewood
- Negligent Discharge of a Firearm in Inglewood
- Penalties for Carrying a Concealed Firearm Without a Permit in Inglewood
- Charges for Illegal Sale of Firearms in Inglewood
- How Do Felony Convictions Affect Gun Rights?
- Does Reducing a Felony to a Misdemeanor Allow Gun Rights to be Reinstated?
If you can’t find the information you are looking for here, see our larger gun crime directory.Domestic Violence in Inglewood
Whether it’s as simple as violating a restraining order, or a more serious offense, domestic violence in Inglewood is a fairly common charge. However, domestic violence covers a large umbrella of charges, and the situations regarding the offense can often be very complex.
In order to help you understand the types of charges and their penalties, we’ve compiled information below on domestic violence, the penalties it may carry, and other questions you may have.
If you are being charged with domestic violence in Inglewood, then call us at 323-655-5700 today for a free consultation so we can discuss the details of your case. Contact us as soon as possible so we can begin preparing your defense.Further Information on Domestic Violence Charges in Inglewood
- Child Endangerment Charges in Inglewood
- Restraining Orders in Inglewood
- What Happens if I Violate a Restraining Order in Inglewood?
- Felony vs Misdemeanor Domestic Violence Explained
- Stalking Laws in Inglewood
To see other topics related to domestic violence and its penalties, see here.Theft Charges in Inglewood
Theft charges in Inglewood are common, from minor shoplifting to embezzling or further. While theft charges may sound simple at first, there can be many factors which influence the severity of the charge and its punishments.
In order to help you understand the difference between theft charges and their potential penalties, we’ve put together an information center below.
Theft charges can range from a minor misdemeanor to a serious felony, and it’s important to have an experienced Los Angeles criminal defense attorney on your side who can help you navigate your case.Contact us today at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation so we can begin preparing your defense.Further Information on Theft Charges in Inglewood
- Robbery Charges in Inglewood
- Carjacking Charges and Penalties in Inglewood
- Grand Theft and Petty Theft in Inglewood
- Looting Charges in Inglewood
- Shoplifting Charges in Inglewood
For more information, see our directory on theft charges.Drug Related Crime in Inglewood
Drug related charges in Inglewood often occur, and they can range from minor possession cases to serious felony charges for drug trafficking and sales. Because many of the laws behind drug use can be complicated, it can be difficult to understand exactly what charges you are facing and the potential penalties.
We’ve put together helpful information below about drug charges, their penalties, and how to distinguish between them.
Due to the complicated nature of drug related charges and their potentially serious penalties, you are going to want a trusted and experienced Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer on your side. Call us as soon as possible at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case and how we can help.Further Information on Drug Crime in Inglewood
- Cocaine Possession in Inglewood
- Crack Cocaine Possession in Inglewood
- MDMA, Molly, and Ecstasy Charges in Inglewood
- Possession of Methamphetamine in Inglewood
- Synthetic Marijuana in Inglewood
- Fentanyl Possession in Inglewood
- Psilocybin Mushrooms (Shrooms) Possession in Inglewood
- Possession of Marijuana/Cannabis with intent to sell in Inglewood
- Cultivating Marijuana in Inglewood
- Selling Marijuana in Inglewood
We have an extensive library full of information on drug related charges, including many topics not covered here. It can be found here.DUI and DWI Charges in Inglewood
Any type of DUI and DWI charge in Inglewood carries serious consequences, just as they do elsewhere in Los Angeles. Because of the severity of some of the consequences, it’s important to understand the charges, how they work, and the potential penalties you may face.
To help with this, we’ve put together a list of information below which can aid you in understanding DWI/DUI charges in Inglewood you or a loved one may be facing.
However, if you are currently facing a DUI or DWI charge in Inglewood, we urge you to call us at 323-655-5700 in order to discuss the details of your case with a free consultation. DUI charges can follow you around for life, and we understand the serious effects they can bring.Further Information on DUI/DWI Charges in Inglewood
- DUI with BAC Over .08 in Inglewood
- Underage DUI in Inglewood (including with a BAC over .05)
- Driving While Addicted to a Drug in Inglewood
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs in Inglewood
- DUI with Prescription Drugs in Inglewood
- DUI with a Child Passenger in Inglewood
- DUI with an Injury in Inglewood
- DUI with a CDL in Inglewood
- Ridesharing and DUI in Inglewood
- Drinking Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle in Inglewood
- Hit and Run DUI in Inglewood
We have more information regarding DUI and DWI charges than can be listed here. Please see our related directory for further information.Other Crimes and Penalties in Inglewood
Below are several other miscellaneous charges and topics which are not covered above. If you cannot find what you are looking for on this page, please refer to the “Practice Areas” sidebar or use the search tool above.
However, if you are currently facing criminal charges in Inglewood, or anywhere else in LA, contact us immediately at 323-655-5700 for a free consultation to discuss your case. William Kroger has decades of experience as a trusted LA criminal defense attorney.
With over 20 years of experience and a proven track record, William Kroger and the rest of our legal team here can help you make a successful defense.
Contact us as soon as possible so we can discuss your case and how we can help.Miscellaneous Charges and Crimes in Inglewood
- Driving Without a Valid License in Inglewood
- Probation Violations in Inglewood
- Elder Abuse Charges in Inglewood
- Kidnapping Charges in Inglewood
- Hit and Run Charges in Inglewood
- Penalties for Selling, Giving, or Providing Alcohol to Minors in Inglewood
- Charges for Evading Arrest in Inglewood
- Penalties for Street Racing in Inglewood
- Illegal Gambling Charges in Inglewood
- Penalties for Cruelty to Animals in Inglewood
- Police Misconduct in A Criminal Case