William S. Kroger is pleased to announce a scholarship available to students anticipating attending school in the fall of 2016. The $1,000 scholarship is intended to help defray first-year expenses for students that have been accepted into an school anywhere in the United States.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- Recipient is accepted, and will be attending their first year school in the fall of 2016
- Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
Applicants must submit the following by August 15th, 2016:
- A completed resume
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic of students choice
- An official and complete copy of undergraduate college transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s directly to cover these expenses.
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 16, 2016.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than August 15, 2016. Application materials should be e-mailed in PDF format. Also application materials can be mailed to;
William S. Kroger, Attorney At Law
8888 Olympic Blvd. Ste 204
Beverly Hills, CA 90211